Latin, meaning Wrongs against nature are the most serious.
Related Legal Terms & Definitions
- JURA NATURAE SUNT IMMUTABILIA Latin, meaning The laws of nature are immutable.
- TENURA In old English law. Tenure. Tennra est paetio contra eommunem fendi naturam ao rationem, in…
- PEACEABLE Without argument or conflict. Peaceful. Free from the character of force, violence, or trespass; as,…
- E. As an abbreviation, this letter may stand for "Exchequer," "English," "Edward' "Equity," "East," "Eastern," "Easter,"…
- MENTIRI EST CONTRA MENTEM IRE Latin, meaning To lie is to act against the mind.
- CONTRACTUS EST QUASI ACTUS CONTRA ACTUM Latin, meaning A contract is an act as it were against an act.
- OMNIA PRAESUMUNTUR CONTRA SPOLIATOREM Latin, meaning All things are presumed against a wrongdoer.
- NEMO TENETUR ARMARE ADVERSARIUM CONTRA SE Latin, meaning No one is bound to arm his adversary against himself.