Latin, meaning The laws of nature are immutable.
Related Legal Terms & Definitions
- IN REPUBLICA MAXIME CONSERVANDA SUNT JURA BELLI Latin, meaning In a State the laws of war are to be especially observed.
- LEGIBUS SUMPTIS DESINENTIBUS LEGIBUS NATURAE UTENDUM EST Latin, meaning When laws imposed by the State fail, we must use the laws of…
- LEX SPECTAT NATURAE ORDINEM Latin, meaning The law regards the order of nature.
- NATURAE VIS MAXIMA EST Latin, meaning The force of nature is the greatest.
- LEGIBUS SOLUTUS Latin: Released from the laws; not bound by the laws. An expression applied in the…
- VIGILANTIBUS NON DORMIENTIBUS JURA SUBVENIUNT Latin, meaning The laws serve the vigilant, not those who sleep.
- IMMUTABLE What cannot be removed, what is unchangeable. The laws of God being perfect, are immutable,…
- PECCATA CONTRA NATURAM SUNT GRAVISSIMA Latin, meaning Wrongs against nature are the most serious.