A computer programmer who breaks into secured computer system for the purpose of committing mischief or a crime.
Related Legal Terms & Definitions
- HACK To intrude or break into a computer or computer network without authorization by bypassing security…
- Computer L. Rev. & Tech. L.J. Computer Law Review and Technology Law Journal
- MALWARE Software designed to surreptitiously install itself and commit some action not intended or desirable by…
- CYBERTHEFT Electronic crime or crime that takes place through the Internet. Computer crime.
- J. Marshall J. Computer & Info. L. John Marshall Journal of Computer & Information Law
- Rutgers Computer & Tech. L.J. Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- BREAKING AND ENTERING A crime, see burglary, where one trespasses and breaks into the home or property of…
- CYBERCRIME Crime that takes place through the use of computers, computer technology or the Internet.