Latin, meaning In a case of extreme necessity everything is common.
Related Legal Terms & Definitions
- IN CAPITE In chief. 2 Bl. Comm. 60. Tenure in capite was a holding directly from the…
- LEX NECESSITATIS EST LEX TEMPORIS I.E. INSTANTIS Latin, meaning The law of necessity is the law of time, that is time present.
- OMNIA DELICTA IN APERTO LEVIORA SUNT Latin, meaning All crimes (committed) in the open are (considered) lighter.
- IN NOVO CASU NOVUM REMEDIUM APPONENDUM EST Latin, meaning In a new case a new remedy is to be applied.
- BONO ET MALO A special writ of jail delivery, which formerly issued of course for each particular prisoner.…
- NECESSITAS PUBLICA EST MAJOR QUAM PRIVATA Latin, meaning Public necessity is greater than private necessity.
- IN CASU PROVISO In a (or the) case provided. In tali casu editum et provisum, in such case…
- OMNIA PRAESUMUNTUR CONTRA SPOLIATOREM Latin, meaning All things are presumed against a wrongdoer.