The field of law which deals with cybercrime.
Related Legal Terms & Definitions
- CYBERCRIME Crime that takes place through the use of computers, computer technology or the Internet.
- CAMPERTUM A corn field; a field of grain. Blount; Cowell; Jacob.
- CULTIVATED A field on which a crop of wheat is growing is a cultivated field, although…
- CAMPUS In old European law. An assembly of the people; so called from being anciently held…
- REMEDIAL LAW Law that deals with the enforcement of one's rights and remedies.
- DEALER A person who deals with a specific set of goods. Some dealers may require special…
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION A business entity that deals with money, e.g. a bank, trust company, a securities exchange.
- CHANCERY PRACTICE Practice in equity, which deals with fairness as opposed to the written statutes of law.